Criteria for Admission
1. To get admission in Sudesha School, the admission form needs to be taken from the reception.
2. After the form is filled, the student needs to appear in the examination.
3. The student must meet the academic entry requirements laid down for each class. The student needs to pass the entrance
exam with satisfactory marks.
5. The students age for admission into a class, should be at least 2 years for PG and 5+ years for grade one.
6. The school may grant admission on the basis of previous school report card, written test or interview.
7. The school reserves the right to grant or refuse admission without assigning any reason.
8. Facility of admission without any test/ interview is for PG, Nursery class on the basis of parents and child interview.
Documents Required for Admission
1. Admission form duly filled.
2. 2 passport size photographs of the student.
3. Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
4. Photocopy of Report Card of last school attended.
5. Transfer Certificate from previous school.
Procedure for Admission
1. Obtain the prospectus and registration cum admission form from Sudesha School (8:00 am to 4:30 pm).
2. Submit the documents required for admission to the School (8:30 am to 4:30 pm). Please bring the child to be admitted at
the time of submitting documents for a spot interview and written test.
3. If the child is granted admission you are to pay the admission charges, annual charges and terminal fee and obtain fee
4. The result of entrance exam with satisfactory grade.
Note: Admission will be granted subject to the following conditions:
a) All details being correctly filled in the Admission form.
b) All documents required for admission being submitted.
c) Full fee applicable being paid (fee once paid will not be refunded as per rules given in the admission from).
d) The school does not accept any donation whatsoever for admission.